[extropy-chat] [comp] Protect an exe?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Jan 27 02:44:50 UTC 2004

What about making the .exe Read Only. I'm presuming it's to run in
Windoze.

That should keep it from changing size, I'd think.

Also, you could have them go to your website and select the .exe to
download. That would make it a bit better than having them download
an .exe attachement to an email... which is a dangerous habit to get
into. IYKWIM. :)

Regards,
MB