[extropy-chat] Pickled Dragon

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:54:26 UTC 2004

Yes, but have you ever seen the umbilical cord in a chicken egg?
Chickens are a bird. Birds are descendants of dinosaurs.
Would a dinosaur have had an umbilical cord? If so, why not
a dragon?

Of course, I am not using this to state that the dragon is real, only
that the presence of an umbilical cord alone is not enough to conclude that
it is a fake.

Kevin Freels