[extropy-chat] Group Hug

devon fowler dfowler282004 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 04:09:23 UTC 2004

I agree with you completely Michael let's not let
infighting ruin the dreams of transhumanist alike.  We
have far loftier and nobler goals than to squabble
over petty politics, my understanding is things are
reconciling and although I have my personal opinions I
will refrain from airing them in keeping with progress
not regress.

=====
Devon Fowler