[extropy-chat] the (scary) future of pro-death bioethics and legislation

Chris Phoenix cphoenix at CRNano.org
Tue Jun 15 13:39:53 UTC 2004

The Avantguardian wrote:
 > ".... the current neo-con cabal .... it's like they are the
 > metaphysical servants of death and chaos. And yet...
 > they claim to be god-fearing xtians when in reality
 > they worship a god of fear. That Jesus fellow they
 > love to name drop only ever spoke of love."

Note that they are currently engaged in global struggle with nihilists.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a
into you. -- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not
come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against
his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law; and one's foes will be members of one's own
household. -- Jesus Christ, quoted in Matthew 10:34-42

Chris

--
Chris Phoenix                                  cphoenix at CRNano.org
Director of Research