[extropy-chat] Resignation from moderator role

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 15 16:05:39 UTC 2004

Dear Natasha and extropes,

I'd like to be removed from the moderator list on the ExI site and for it to be known that I am no longer a moderator.

I'm not feeling moderate much these days and neither read nor post the list as often as I used to. It often seems the best of the best of us (people) comes out only in adversity, while the worst of the worst gets off too lightly when dealt with only moderately.

I still enjoy reading some posts to the list from time to time but I don't read enough to be comfortable being a moderator.

Regards,
Brett Paatsch