[extropy-chat] Resignation from moderator role

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 20:45:23 UTC 2004

Thanks Brett!

You have done an excellent job!  Let us know when you would like to
moderatoe again and we will put you back on the team.

my best to you,

Natasha

From: Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 02:05:39 +1000
To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Subject: [extropy-chat] Resignation from moderator role

Dear Natasha and extropes,

I'd like to be removed from the moderator list on the ExI site and for it
to be known that I am no longer a moderator.

I'm not feeling moderate much these days and neither read nor post the list
as often as I used to. It often seems the best of the best of us (people)
comes out only in adversity, while the worst of the worst gets off too
lightly when dealt with only moderately.

I still enjoy reading some posts to the list from time to time but I don't
read enough to be comfortable being a moderator.

Regards,
Brett Paatsch