[extropy-chat] POLITICS: terrorism and strategies

paul.bridger paul.bridger at paradise.net.nz
Fri Jun 25 04:15:22 UTC 2004

J. Andrew Rogers wrote:
> The only reason the Palestinians and Israelis can afford to fight is
> because we bankroll both of them

Is 'we' the US? I wasn't aware anyone was bankrolling the Palestinians.

It certainly would be interesting to know what would happen if Isreal's
funding were stopped. They wouldn't be able to spend so much on defence and
wall building (oh yes, and moat building of course).
But that's yet another matter we shouldn't be wasting our time on.