[extropy-chat] Thinking in Darwinian Lockstep

Wed Mar 3 20:14:02 UTC 2004

Reason wrote,
> I've always found it somewhat annoying that a large number of
> influential libertarians find that their live and let live
> attitude stops where their religion starts. Lew Rockwell
> would be a good resource to introduce people to
> libertarianism if not for the rabid christianity and veiled racism.

Actually, I would consider such groups to be poor resources because of their
rabid christianity, poor science, and veiled racism.  If they aren't
objectively trustworthy on these topics, why should I trust their research
in other areas?  It is this very reason that I discount that "large number
of influential libertarians" that you mention.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,