[extropy-chat] FWD (SK) Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 gpmap at runbox.com
Wed Mar 17 06:22:42 UTC 2004

I would not use any of these two statements to "explain" HP. Rather, I would
start by recognizing that thinking that what we observe as an electron must
have definite position and velocity is an assumption, an assumption that
experiment proves wrong. In the quantum world at a fundamental level,
position and velocity should not be used as building blocks of our
description of the universe.
What should be used instead? Now, I hope someone can answer that.