[extropy-chat] religious liberty

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:54:32 UTC 2004

Yes. You're right
 Anyway I don't like leftist ideologues anymore than wingnuts like Alan Keyes. The lesson is to run a moderate who has a war record.

Zero Powers <zero.powers at gmail.com> wrote:Uh, I'm no apologist for religious people. But, what are you saying?
"Religious organizations" don't run for office. Religious people do.
Personally I would be disinclined to vote for a Fairy Tale Believer,
all other things being equal. But the things you advocate for people
running against FTB's are applicable to any political candidate.
Democrats do whatever they can to maneuver against Republicans, keep
them out of office and vote them out if they are incumbents, and vice
versa. And that's as it should be.