[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:25:07 UTC 2004

No, Bush is not the only or most power-oriented; but
he certainly is motivated by power more than the love
of Jesus-- so 'technically' he is a fraud, that is to
say Bush is as power-oriented or more so than the
average presidential aspirant yet only a truly foolish
person would take him at his word when he says he
genuinely represents the higher purpose he presents to
the world. Bush's overarching goal is to get as many
of his relatives as practical into office, thereby he
has a realistic legacy because anyone who gets their
relatives in power or has relatives who are extremely
wealthy is realistic is thinking their descendants
have a better chance of living longer or at least
continuing the genetic posterity. Only religious nuts
or utter chumps would con themselves into thinking
Bush would dedicate his life to politics for the sake
of Jesus.