[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 01:56:27 UTC 2004

DId you just say that Mike Lorrey wants to subsidize "____________"?
You don;t know Mike very well. Mike doesn;t much care for subsidizing
anything. Mike would prefer you didn;t file tax returns at all.

He doesn't want gays to benefit from the government, but that isn't singling
gays out. He doesn;t want ANYONE on the dole. Gay, straight, bi, white,
black, mixed, etc ad-nauseum. It never fails that when someone recomends
getting rid of a benefit, all minorities think they are being singled out.