[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 02:52:05 UTC 2004

I only know what Mike says, not what he thinks. Mike
has family and he wants to protect his family from
alternatives to family as we know it. I want to help
try to 'diversify' the family, which is a PC way of
saying erode the conventional nuclear family. Anything
goes, all is fair in love & 'marriage'.
I know what Mike is saying but do not agree with him,
we're communicating at cross purposes.

> DId you just say that Mike Lorrey wants to subsidize
> "____________"?
> You don;t know Mike very well. Mike doesn;t much
> care for subsidizing
> anything. Mike would prefer you didn;t file tax
> returns at all.
>
> He doesn't want gays to benefit from the government,
> but that isn't singling
> gays out. He doesn;t want ANYONE on the dole. Gay,
> straight, bi, white,
> black, mixed, etc ad-nauseum. It never fails that
> when someone recomends
> getting rid of a benefit, all minorities think they
> are being singled out.

=====
Nixon in '08 - he's tanned rested and ready