[extropy-chat] Fleeing Bush's America?!?

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 07:35:03 UTC 2004

OK, I was obviously disappointed by the election results, and I admit
I may have made a fleeting and half-hearted remark or two along the
way (something about loving my country a little bit less, as I
recall).  But according to this story on NPR this morning there are
some Americans who are actually thinking of emmigrating!

Yeah, Europe is nice and New Zealand is beautiful.  I've never been
down under, but I hear it has its draws too.  But actually emmigrating
from the U.S. just because a dolt is in power?  That seems to be
taking things a little too far.

http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=4145998