[extropy-chat] FWD (UFO UpDate) Re: Kevin Randle?

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 13 04:49:27 UTC 2004

From: Kevin Randle <KRandle993 at aol.com>
To: ufoupdates at virtuallystrange.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:11:46 EST
Subject: Re: Kevin Randle?

I have returned from my duty in Iraq and was released from
active duty at the end of September... though we had things to
clean up. I am now, again, a member of the Iowa Army National
Guard and have been promoted to major.

For those of you keeping score at home, the situation in Iraq
bears little resemblence to the situation you see on television.
We had the opportunity to watch the three network news
broadcasts and found little in them that reflected our situation
and sometimes wondered where they were.

I have been taking it easy for the last few weeks, for those
interested, and have yet to move back into the UFO arena, though
I sometimes brush by it out of curiosity.

For those interested, Jesse Marcel was recalled to active duty
and now finds himself in Iraq. This is a stealth draft that has
gotten little media attention. He is stationed inside the Sunni
Triangle but not very close to some of the cities that you've
seen on the news. For the Marcels, we see the father in the
Pacific during World War II, Jesse Jr., around Vietnam and now
in Iraq.

Thanks for the concern about me.

Kevin D. Randle

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program