[extropy-chat] The Greatest Secret of life

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 18:11:40 UTC 2004

Walter_Chen at compal.com posted:

>The Greatest Secret
>by Darrell Daybre 2004
>***********************
>This process, which uses energy, is how everything is created in the
>world, and to those "in the know",
>is now considered to be  ¡§the blueprint to how the universe works!

Currently being in the midst of events which can be seen in this way, may I
remark that there is an unteachable aspect, which each person must discover
for themselves. It's like reading texts about enlightenment, all true
enough, but the actual peformance of the act is more than the intellectual
knowledge of it.

One thing, though, is worth pointing out. The Manifester creates something
which meets All of One's Desire. The reason most of get a mish mash jumble
as a result comes from the unconscious harboring of desires not known to
the Ego. Finding these hidden beasties and making them conscious is a long
path, whether through spiritual practice or psychology. Coming to the
absolute Integrated Self allows the power to become visible, and in a way
which is truly wholly beneficial.

BTW, the phrase "which uses energy" is a severe error.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =
=   Alcor Advisor to Board       =