[extropy-chat] Seth, 4 forces and urk

scerir scerir at libero.it
Mon Nov 15 18:28:03 UTC 2004

> We are talking about how the big bang could evolve
> into the current complicated world and human beings,
> right?

The original line was Cramer & Afshar. I do not
know anything about Seth, etc.

> So can you use some current concrete examples
> to explain?

How human beings evolve from a supposed initial
state at entropy = zero? No. I can just suppose that
perfect order in unstable. Eve, the snake, and all that.

> For example, the final BCs here should be like?

I do not know. Reality is a bit veiled.

> Is this somewhat like the so-called Intelligent
> Design?

Dunno what it is.

> Is there still the observability problem
> if the universe can evolve into *current* state?
> Walter.

There are fundamental no-go theorems and principles,
like HUP/Complementarity, no-signaling, no-cloning,
no-deleting, etc. Someone (Antony Valentini i.e.)
thinks they are not fixed once for all times.

s.