[extropy-chat] Seth, 4 forces and urk

Walter_Chen at compal.com Walter_Chen at compal.com
Mon Nov 15 17:19:20 UTC 2004

We are talking about how the big bang could evolve into the current
complicated world and human beings, right?
So can you use some current concrete examples to explain?
For example, the final BCs here should be like ??? of now? Is this somewhat
like the so-called Intelligent Design?
Is there still the observability problem if the universe can evolve into
*current* state?

Thanks.

Walter.