[extropy-chat] crap crap crap and noise

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 04:47:58 UTC 2004

I stay on this list because Guilio Prisco asked me to.
He wrote me to say everyone at extropy-chat would
leave if they followed their instincts. Personally, I
hated reading the Randian posts. Talk about uptight,
Rand was the archetype.
Anyway if enough of you don't want me here, don't be
shy in writing just so. I'll go right away; my bags
are packed and in the driveway.