[extropy-chat] Warwick: Could future computer viruses infecth umans?

nsjacobus at yahoo.com nsjacobus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 06:45:30 UTC 2004

True. Exactly how a piece of code in one system gets translated into
another can be problematic especially when you're crossing domains like
this. However, this kind of inter-system en-decoding is exactly what
such an interface is for. The semantics and syntax of the translation
would have to be built right into the interface.

-NJ