[extropy-chat] crap crap crap and noise

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 16:53:46 UTC 2004

From: Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com

> 'We' have no problem with you, Al?:
> I was just now accused of writing childish posts.

>Rand upheld the standards of productivity &
>individuality. Self sufficiency is a 19th century
>western frontier myth. The only people who are self
>sufficient in North America today are, say, something
>like sheep herders in the wilderness.

I am not a big fan of Ayn Rand.  Nonetheless, it does not matter who is or
is not a fan of Rand. What does matter is the quality of postings on this
list.

Ayn Rand, Teilhard de Chardin, Dante Alighieri, and T.S. Elliot, are all
valuable figures of the past and share in the origination of transhumanism.

Natasha