[extropy-chat] crap crap crap and noise

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 18:33:29 UTC 2004

Dante? How is there anything but the most remote connection between a 'dark ages' literary figure to transhumanism? That would be a stretch.
Anyway, I will try to write better posts. Things have improved at extropy-chat, I don't see micky-mouse-libertarian posts anymore. Such was one reason I was lax about the content of my messages; coming here and reading right-wing paranoid posts rather than solid anti-government arguments was partially responsible for lowering my standards. Of course the main reason for my LQP is I am not as comprehensively educated as the rest of you-- yet remember (once again) I did offer to unsubscribe before Giulio very nicely asked me to remain. Giulio is quite a kindly moderator.