[extropy-chat] Re: What makes one a libertarian?

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 23:59:54 UTC 2004

No doubt.
But i go by inperfect but valuable experience, which
tells me to keep libertarians, the religious and
Marxoids at arms length. Do remember I said I am
attracted to libertarianism or I wouldn't discuss it
here (or even be here). Or it could be just nostalgia
for the '70s when I met some libertarians who were
moderate yet serious about, if nothing else, being as
free as possible. The NRA does at this time adequately
protect second amendment rights. Having a good
security system at the location the guns are kept is a
higher priority than fearin' the guvmint.