[extropy-chat] Re: Intelligent Design and Irriducible Complexity

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 2 04:48:59 UTC 2004

One philosopher (an acadamic at UC Santa Cruz, but I don't recall the name)
suggests that the quale for two logical circuits or functions are identical
if they are logically equivalent. However I can't think of a way to test
this....

>This question is deeply intertwingled with the issues of morality,
>subjective experience or 'qualia', personal identity, free will, and
>meaning of life that are discussed on this list.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =
=   Alcor Advisor to Board       =