[extropy-chat] assignment help!

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 02:23:02 UTC 2004

My girlfriend has a class assignment that she is having sever problems completing. She needs to ask some questions of a person who has moved to the US from another country. Even if you have been in the US for a period of time it would help. She is looking for some comparison and contrast between their country and ours. She has tried chat rooms and message boards, but all she can find is people looking to "hook up" with her. She needs to complete this today if possible. I know we have an international membership. Can someone please help? If so, please email me offlist. Thanks!

Kevin Freels