[extropy-chat] the culture of force & matter

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Oct 19 14:55:46 UTC 2004

Eliezer,

I collected those stories so many of my lifetimes ago, I don't even
remember from where I picked up the trombone story.

I'll remove that item, next time I work on that page (I want the items
to be true items).

Yes, it's true: I'm gullible gullible gullible. My sisters and parents like
to play jokes on my gullibility (but I got them back a few times too :-) )

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD             email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics        vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers            URL:   http://www.amara.com/