[extropy-chat] (Link) Antihydrogen Propulsion

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 26 06:17:01 UTC 2004

to both messages re numbers.

0.05 KiloTons is 50 TONs of TNT, A blockbuster bomb in WWII was 1 TON TNT.

I guess I just can't count zeros. A programmer doesn't know if bits are 1
or 0 anyway. Yer right the 39K number is closer, but BANg vs BANG is good enuf.

BTW, the harm to the planet might be not much, but the loss of all those
pricey protron accellerators and the like kinda hits the economy, space
program and physics in general a bit, y'all know?

My phyziks is rusty, back in the transition between cgs and mks. One k OKs
to you thanx.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =