[extropy-chat] morons in office

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 27 21:38:19 UTC 2004

Closer to the truth: especially at high levels, your
IQ primarily measures your skill at taking IQ tests.
(And if the tests aren't calibrated to accurately
measure high IQ, then anything above 130 or maybe
above 145 is statistically the same/within the margin
of error as most other scores within that range, no?)