[extropy-chat] morons in office

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 22:33:17 UTC 2004

Intelligence is subjective. Also, testing ability can vary with
environmental conditions and with changes in mental states such as anger,
anxiety and emotional stress. Also, I never understood how you could
quantify such a thing with a number when people have such a hard time
agreeing on what intelligence is to begin with.
Most can;t even agree on whether or not dolphins and chimpanzees are
intelligent.

So I pose this question: What is intelligence?