[extropy-chat] IRAQ: Weapons pipeline to Syria

Stephen Van_Sickle sjvans at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 29 00:35:10 UTC 2004

--- Amara Graps <amara.graps at gmail.com> wrote:

> >    Russian special forces troops moved many of
> Saddam Hussein's
> >weapons and related goods out of Iraq and into
> Syria in the weeks
> >before the March 2003 U.S. military operation, The
> Washington Times has
> >learned.
>
> Do you believe it?

Actually, I do find it quite believable.  Quite a
large number of people have claimed that the missing
WMDs were in Syria, and that our so called UN "allies"
had been bribed and stabbing us in the back.  It is
every bit as believable as:

> And explosives at Al Qaqaa seem to have been stolen
> *after* US occupation..
>
> http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1

Do either or both of these revelations lead you to
suspect that maybe Saddam was a menace after all, and
the invasion needed?  Or are you simply laughing at
them?  It is hard to tell.

> (Isn't this fun?)

Not really.