[extropy-chat] IRAQ: Weapons pipeline to Syria

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 17:33:38 UTC 2004

--- Amara Graps <amara.graps at gmail.com> wrote:

> mlorrey at yahoo.com forwards:
>
> >Russia tied to Iraq's missing arms
> >By Bill Gertz
> >THE WASHINGTON TIMES
>
> >    Russian special forces troops moved many of Saddam Hussein's
> >weapons and related goods out of Iraq and into Syria in the weeks
> >before the March 2003 U.S. military operation, The Washington Times
> has
> >learned.
>
> Do you believe it?
>
> And explosives at Al Qaqaa seem to have been stolen
> *after* US occupation..

Actually, not. NBC reporters embedded with the 101st Airborne have
reported that they were the first unit into Al Qaqaa and they went
through the complex and saw absolutely NO IAEA seals on any bunkers in
the whole place. The amount of trucks needed to move 296 tons of
explosives would have been several large convoys which could not have
been missed by military units with checkpoints on the highways.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)