[extropy-chat] Bush wants another $75 billion for wars

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 04:25:22 UTC 2004

Well, I'm willing yet to use the term ruling class
because it is a convenient way of expressing the
hierarchical aspect of our nature. As I said before,
the realistic goal is promoting, ever so gently, a
multi-racial ruling class rather than the white ruling
class, such is finding a new system, or perhaps
refashioning the old 'system'.
 It will take a very long time (but being in our 40s
we're already past our prime anyway). The 'agitprop
ridden commies' --no, you are not one of them-- who
get all worked up over the starving people in Africa
don't help the starving people in Africa, not unless
they desire to sacrifice their lives a la someone like
Mother Theresa.