[extropy-chat] glat test

Simon Dawson extropians at perception.co.nz
Fri Oct 29 21:21:14 UTC 2004

you know, the thought occurs to me. Often these kinds of tests are the "aha" kind.

ie, there's a trick.

in this problem, resistance across a knight's move, perhaps the clue is really "the grid of resistors"

a grid implies square pattern, right?

which means you'd have to go UP two resistors, and ACROSS one, to get the knight's move.

this would mean the sum of 3 resistances.

Just a thought.

Si