[extropy-chat] 60 minutes' credibility

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:32:27 UTC 2004

Check this one:

September 14, 2004 -- CBS News and top anchor Dan Rather are digging
in their heels — and just maybe digging their own journalistic graves
— by continuing to stand by their deeply suspect memos about President
Bush's service in the Texas Air National Guard.
Indeed, with each passing day, the evidence is becoming ever-more
overwhelming that the documents are fake.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/editorial/30293.htm

Zero