[extropy-chat] Mature rationality

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 03:54:26 UTC 2004

Hmm.  Examples please?  When have you "slipped into an irrational
mode" (whatever that means) and actually performed better?  Are you
talking about some extreme statistical probability endeavor (i.e.
picking lottery numbers), or an everyday task where your behavior
actually has some reasonably predictable probability of effecting the
desired result (i.e. conducting a business or creative transaction)?

I'm really interested in getting some idea of what you're talking about.

Zero