[extropy-chat] moveon.org

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Wed Sep 22 09:56:32 UTC 2004

 (9/21/04 19:34) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am surprised a person with a pile higher and deeper would confuse or
>conflate anecdotal evidence with statistical evidence. Is that phud in
>sociology per chance???

I wasn't the one who did such conflating, Mike.  You've continuously assumed that the wingnuts in the SBVFT represented some sort of large scale 'evidence.'

And if you want to bring up polls again, show me the poll results and their methodology. Otherwise, I consider them anecdotes and likely just bullshit rhetoric.

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein