[extropy-chat] moveon.org

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 23:51:26 UTC 2004

It's all a result of my aging, when I was young had thought the world was a bowl of cherries, now see it as a cup of metamucil :-/
Nonetheless, there are too many who view life benignly, then are surprised when things go awry. They think God will protect them.
The war will just 'work itself out' , optimists think. 100 years ago people thought democracy would spread, then WWI soured them.