[extropy-chat] If the nonUS citizens voted in Nov 2 elections...

Amara Graps amara.graps at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:18:41 UTC 2004

I think you are reading far more into the pieces. On the second
article: with a bit of tongue-in-cheek about nonUS citizens right to
vote in US elections, the author was pointing out that US foreign
policy affects many more people than just US citizens and that Bush
words of democracy should be looked at carefully.
Nothing earth-shattering here.

What I notice is no one acknowledging the fact that people who have
the *most * experience with US' foreign policy (with the exception of
the dead Iraqis and soldiers) are the US armed forces and US citizens
living abroad. Ask yourself why the Bush  administration recently
started restricting November 2 voting information for those US citizens.

Amara
www.amara.com

http://register.verifiedvoting.org/

The URLs of   the other articles I posted are here:
 http://www.iht.com/articles/537873.html
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/article.print?id=4559