[extropy-chat] il papa's last rites?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 05:48:02 UTC 2005

> Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] il papa's last rites?
> >
> > And what happens if you are given your last rites
> > but you survive, and decide you really enjoyed those
> > rites and want some more rites?...
>
> Only if you are a rite winger. Of course, catholics can confess every
> day of the week. It's your rite... Mike Lorrey

Does anyone here not know exactly what I mean when I
use the delicate reference "teenage rites of passage"?
And once you experience it, you definitely want more of
that, rite?  Waaaay more of those rites.  So what
exactly are they doing to the pope when they give
him his last rites?  Are popes even allowed rites?