[extropy-chat] META: List Topics

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Apr 6 22:25:57 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I think Hal's post succinctly expresses the nature of email lists, and
Brian Atkins' points are meaningful.  MB's point is well taken, and this
does occur automatically.  I'll speak with David McFadzean to make sure
that it clearly states the purpose of the list.

If the threads that are not transhumanist in scope and extropic in
particular are continuing, please let the list moderators know and they can
tell the Board.  We work very quickly on these types of matters ExI, so if
you do this today, I'll handle it this evening.

Also, if you think it is issue worth a full discussion, we can go to the
Transhumanist TransColloquium http://www.transcolloquium.org/ and have an
open meeting there.

Best to all,

Natasha