[extropy-chat] Spain has become the third country in Europe tolegalise gay marriage

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:12:29 UTC 2005

I agree with Natasha. In other words, I wish happiness to the next
generations and to those who will be alive to enjoy the posthuman
future, but I also wish happiness to current humans release 1.0.
Gender will probably become an obsolete thing someday but today it
plays an inportant role in the lives of people. Therefore I support
human rights for everyone and rejoice of the important decision of the
Spanish government to fully allow gay marriage.
G.