[extropy-chat] Spain has become the third country in Europe tolegalise gay marriage

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri Apr 22 15:23:43 UTC 2005

Natasha made a very important point, but I don't think it included
anything about gender differences becoming obsolete.  Rather, we can
expect *increased* diversity, but within an increasingly aware cultural
framework that recognizes and promotes the enhanced value of cooperative
interaction among diverse agents.

- Jef
http://www.jefallbright.net