[extropy-chat] Re: [SOCIO] Cooperation and diversity [Was: Spain has become...]

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri Apr 22 17:16:24 UTC 2005

Jef Allbright wrote:

> Why do you speculate that these "new humans", more advanced than us,
> would recapitulate evolutionary growth from isolated biological
> organisms to cooperative cultural organisms?

Sorry, after I sent this I realized my phrasing implied that you agreed
with my evolutionary assertion.  I should have said something like the
following:

In the scenario you propose, it appears that these "new humans", more
advanced than us, would recapitulate evolutionary growth from isolated
biological organisms to cooperative cultural organisms.  Why would they
do this, given their more advanced knowledge and greater perspective?