[extropy-chat] Conspiracy Theory Theory [

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 10:25:16 UTC 2005

On Apr 25, 2005, at 5:32 PM, Mike Lorrey wrote:

>>  study the subject and do nothing in the however long meantime.
>
> To imagine that Kurzweil, Gates, and Stewart are of the few hundred
> spoken of is naive. Their wealth and power pales. Perhaps only Gates
> rivals the PTB.
>
> Besides, another causal link in the chain fell into place: China's
> government is exhorting its people to put their savings into gold, i.e
> they are preparing for a war-time economy.
> http://www.china.org.cn/english/BAT/106135.htm
>
> The JP Morgan-run chinese banking system is encouraging use of gold
> deposits and is issuing gold certificates for gold on deposit.

Good for them!  About time people realized the fundamental
worthlessness of fiat currency.  I exhort people to put a lot of their
money into gold myself.  For a country to do so is quite prudent in
these times .  It is not necessarily a warlike move at all.   Here is a
great mystery.  Why is the price of gold flat with that kind of
pressure in play?

> JP Morgan runs the US Federal Reserve Bank. It also runs the Chinese
> reserve bank. Who therefore stands to profit the most from a conflict
> between these two nations? It is financing the military infrastructures
> and welfare systems of both nations.

All of the banks are going to be hosed if they are called on more than
a small fraction of their very highly leveraged positions.  I think you
need better scapegoats.

-s