[extropy-chat] TransColloquium Meeting: Dealing with New Pope'sCampaign

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 18:03:18 UTC 2005

Sorry I didn't get back to you Samantha.  I don't know if there is a text
version.  I'm off onto more thoughts on the campaigns of other religous
groups who also politically connected and which are necessary variables to
a strategic model.

I hope that folks can move beyond the moral relativism issues and consider
cultural wars and what the long-range issues are of a powerful organization
that have the world's ear.

Best,

Natasha

Is there a text version?   Why is this a more reasonable target than
the actually more politically connected and powerful Christian
evangelicals increasingly in control of the world's one remaining
superpower?  It seems like there are plenty of more obvious targets
that are more of an immediate threat.  How is this the best opportunity
right now?

- samantha