[extropy-chat] TransColloquium Meeting: Dealing with New Pope'sCampaign

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 21:11:23 UTC 2005

I am a bit confused what the transhumanist groups are being rallied
for.  The "culture wars" are a bit amorphous and over used.  What sort
of real difference do you see transhumanism standing for and in what
context?  How exactly do we find a place of traction to delive
effective messages relative to the "culture wars"?  What does this have
to do with the new Pope?

- samantha