[extropy-chat] Inheritance

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 09:04:18 UTC 2005

I'm sorry to continue this, but I had long since stopped posting on
this when you and the Lorrinator had mutually congratulated yourselves
on having proved that the wealthy are all so because they worked hard
for their money.  It seems that you were the ones disrespecting the
lady's list-wish for whatever reason.  I merely interjected in your
ongoing conversation that it'd be nice to see the references that were
so convincing.

I still don't see why the post you put below was so worthy of
extropy-list-putting whereas a simple reference to the source of the
information in your ongoing debate would have just settled the matter.

I am genuinely not trying to annoy anyone, I'm genuinely interested in
knowing where you or he got your or his information that was apparently
so convincing and am nowise interested in having an ongoing debate with
either you or Lorry about the matter having already determined you
(both) to be ideologues of an incompatible nature (and consequently you
can see why I have no interest in exo-freedom or whatever it is) and I
do have an ongoing interest in cryonics and bionic and stem cell
research and the occasionally political matters that interfere with or
foster such researches.

Robbie