[extropy-chat] Inheritance

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 15:09:21 UTC 2005

At 11:04 PM 8/2/2005 -1000, Robert Lindauer wrote:

>I still don't see why the post you put below was so worthy of
>extropy-list-putting whereas a simple reference to the source of the
>information in your ongoing debate would have just settled the matter.

I am inclined to agree.

>I am genuinely not trying to annoy anyone, I'm genuinely interested in
>knowing where you or he got your or his information that was apparently so
>convincing

I'm not paying any attention to this thread, it's too ridiculous at this
point, but I seem to recall that one of the key books cited was THE
MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1563523302//exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=Thomas%20J.%20Stanley%20Ph.%20D/103-8337695-6869466>Thomas
J. Stanley Ph. D,
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1563523302//exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=William%20D.%20Danko%20Ph.D/103-8337695-6869466>William
D. Danko Ph.D, Amazon says.