[extropy-chat] good space shuttle article

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 14:39:19 UTC 2005

Ja, the ESA is all in a tizzy, cause their contribution to the ISS is
supposed to be launched by the shuttle, now they are looking at
alternatives. Don't know if the biggest Ariane model can handle it (or
whether that model has a low enough failure rate.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/02/science/space/02nasa.html?ex=1280635200&en
> =c97b63d7bb47af82&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
>
> {8-[   Sigh.
>
> spike

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)