Space Elevators, was Re: [extropy-chat] good space shuttle article

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Wed Aug 3 18:08:25 UTC 2005

And if you could, Damien (or anyone else) please address if there are
issues with charge and temperature.

People working on exotic problems often ignore the mundane and
equally problematic stuff. I see a charge differential issue with
running a line from terra firma out of the atmosphere. Not to mention
friction. Fullerenes or not.

Thanks!

]3